In order to give our clients more control over access to our Client Service Portal (CSP), SC Labs has launched a User-based Permission Tool.
The new tool allows an administrator to add users, provide unique log in credentials, and assign levels of “permissions” in the CSP—offering you better test management and access control for employees and partners.
Levels of Access Based on User Activities
- View Results: User can view the Orders and Reports sections.
- Data Management: User can view the Orders and Reports sections, download materials, alter visibility, and share samples.
- Submit Compliance Sample*: User can view the Submit Sample section and submit Compliance samples.
- Submit QA/QC Sample*: User can view the Submit Sample section and submit QA/QC samples.
- Admin: Admin has full access to Client Service Portal.
* Sample Submission capabilities are currently unavailable to Oregon clients.
Email Functionality and What to Expect
Once you have added a new user, that individual will receive a Welcome Email that includes their unique user name and password. Administrators can update an individual’s access at any time by simply adding or removing permissions or remove the user entirely by clicking on the “recycling bin icon”.
For questions or assistance implementing the considerations in this bulletin, contact your SC Labs Support Representative. Excellent service and support are always our top priority. If there is anything that we can do to improve your service experience, please contact us at (866) 435-0709, or via email email@example.com.
SC Labs is broadly distributing this bulletin in order to bring to the attention of users of the affected SC Labs tests. SC Labs recommends that all users determine the applicability of this information to their individual situations and take appropriate action. SC Labs does not warrant that this information is necessarily accurate or complete. SC Labs shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.